Photo 

Who is Anna Snowball? (Yes, that's her real last name!)

Age: 25

Occupation: Student

Hometown: Ontario, Canada

What are your 3 best attributes?
My smile, my positive attitude and my ability to make friends with anyone that I meet.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
I jumped out of a plane at 15,000 feet and I loved every second of it. I went skydiving.
Read more »

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade - Lindzi Cox

Best Reviews Bakuten Shoot Beyblade

Photo 

Who is Anna Snowball? (Yes, that's her real last name!)

Age: 25

Occupation: Student

Hometown: Ontario, Canada

What are your 3 best attributes?
My smile, my positive attitude and my ability to make friends with anyone that I meet.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
I jumped out of a plane at 15,000 feet and I loved every second of it. I went skydiving.
Read more »

0 comments

Post a Comment